My sister-in-law has a blog called babiesfirstyears, where she writes about being a stay-at-home mom to her two kids. She has been blogging longer than I have and she recently gave me the honor of nominating me for the Liebster Award. The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It is a way to help discover and recognize newer blogs. So, I accept her nomination (Thanks so much!) and I will “pay it forward” by nominating a few other blogs out there.
THE RULES ARE:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions that they set
3. Nominate others with less than 200 followers
4. Let them know about the nomination and the questions
1. “Kids say the darndest things.” What is something your child has said recently that made you laugh? Continue Reading…