Happy New Year! Today’s Wordless Wednesday theme is Retrospective.
I’m so thankful that my family, my sister, and I were able to go to Disney World in 2014. A lot of changes have come to Disney World this past year and plenty more are in store for the coming year.
I‘m glad that I was able to do these (among many other things) at Disney World in 2014:
- Ride the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train several times (which opened in May 2014)
- Ride Maelstrom before it closed in October for the making of a Frozen attraction
- Experience The Great Movie Ride (one of my favorites) before changes are made to it to reflect its sponsorship from Turner Classic Movies
- Got in one some of the Frozen events at Hollywood Studios
- My husband was in Indiana Jones again before its closes for good
- Saw the construction on the Hub at the Magic Kingdom
- Celebrated the 50th birthdays of it’s a small world and Carousel of Progress (among other anniversaries, like Hollywood Studios’ 25th)
What were some of your favorite moments from this year? What changes to the Disney Parks are you most excited about?
Thanks so much, Deb, from Focused on the Magic for hosting Wordless Wednesday each week! Check out the other posts on my site while you’re here, follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, like me on facebook, and/or subscribe to my blog. (You’ll enjoy Daily Doses of Disney on my facebook page!) Then, click on the Wordless Wednesday icon to check out more Disney blogs and their retrospective posts!